Picture this. A crisp winter’s day. Mulled wine in hand and all of your close family and friends enjoying the ultimate fairy tale experience at Oldwalls Gower.
Come rain, sun or SNOW, nestled within 50 acres of beautiful Welsh countryside, Oldwalls is the perfect place for a romantic winter wedding setting.
Our Oakroom is especially designed to host your ceremony and is equipped with underfloor heating to ensure you and your guests are nice and toasty during the wedding ceremony.
Feast on a lavish five course wedding breakfast, lovingly prepared using the finest local ingredients from the comfort of our purpose built, state of the art marquee. Our fully heated marquee offers breath taking panoramic views of the icy lakes and frosted grounds so you’ll feel like you’re in your magical winter wonderland setting.
Imagine toasted marshmallows, fire pits and fireworks lighting up a clear winters sky – MAG-I-CAL.
With a selection of key winter dates available for 2020 why compromise on your dream wedding venue?
Our winter wedding packages include:-
- Exclusive use of Oldwalls Gower
- Heated marquee including dance floor, start lights, PA system and DJ
- The Oakroom – Ideal for civil ceremonies and drinks receptions
- Private bar marquee including use of our baby grand piano
- Magnificent fireworks display
- Stylish wedding décor
- Civil ceremony set up (if required) including dressed ceremony and signing table
- All linen, chair covers, white bows and table name holders
- All crockery, cutlery, plates and glassware, including cake table and cake knife
- Exclusive use of our award winning accommodation
- Rose honeymoon suite with private garden, balcony, hot tub and sauna
- Red carpet entrance with canopy (optional)
- Private off road car park
If Oldwalls Gower is on your Christmas list and you want to find out more information about our winter wedding dates for 2020, get in touch with the team or visit us on our next showcase.