As leading venue specialist in South Wales, we strive for perfection. Your engagement is likely to be one of the most exciting times of your life and at The Oldwalls Collection we understand the importance of supporting you along the wedding journey every step of the way. That’s why we’ve launched our bi-annual wedding fayres, aimed exclusively at our Oldwalls Collection couples.
In 2019 we launched our very first fayre designed to spark you with wedding ideas and inspiration. We introduced our happy couples to some of Wales’ leading wedding suppliers, offered samples from our lavish buffet menu, hosted Q&A’s with the wedding experts, live entertainment and wine tasting. To say it was a success was an understatement, so without further ado we’re proud to announce our 2020 Spring Fayre!
As the event is complimentary and exclusive to couples who have said ‘I do’ to Oldwalls Gower or Fairyhill, RSVP is essential as there are limited spaces available. Please click here to confirm your space.
To give you a taste of what to expect here’s a throwback to last year’s Spring Fayre. What’s more, in true Oldwalls style our Spring Fayre is set to be even more decadent.
Top 10 tips to make the most of the Spring Fayre
- The perfect opportunity to catch up with your wedding co-ordinator
- Make use of the Oldwalls Collection discounts and offers available on the day
- Talk to all suppliers and keep an open mind
- Pick your décor theme! It’s a great opportunity to speak to stationary suppliers and florists and choose a colour scheme.
- Sample the food and wine available
- Take your family (between 2-4 people) so you can bounce ideas around
- Be organised – Take a note book so you can make sure you don’t miss on any details from your day
- Perfect excuse to visit your venue and fall in love, again.
- Enjoy the entertainment that’s provided and get some inspiration for your evening fun!
- Turn up on time!
Expect the ultimate planning inspiration, be dazzled by our experienced wedding team, enjoy luxury goodie bags and exclusive offers, along with food and wine tasting and of course, marvel in the extraordinary Welsh talent of our hand-picked exhibitors.
Be prepared to fully experience the Oldwalls Collection.